11/23/15

Something That Won’t Be Forgotten


Let me introduce some comments from the customers who just came to see our printer “Ibis” recently.

“I have seen Ibis 3 times now.
First time was more than 5 years ago. The gap accuracy wasn’t good enough.
And then, on the second time, a certain amount of improvement could be seen.
But this time, not to mention further improvement of the gap accuracy, presentation was well thought-out and really helped us understand the Ibis’ newest features.”

 “Ibis was more than I had expected.
I’m excited for what you will bring into the corrugated industry in the future.”

“I could feel the power and energy from the young generation. Every time I visit here, you never fail to impress me. ”

I think we are getting closer to the point where we can give customers more than “just machines”.


And today we had two other customers over.
It was the first time to ISOWA for one of them.

After the plant tour, they were wondering about our training system.

Then, timely, Ms. T who joined the company six months ago came into the room to serve tea to them.


“Who is your trainer?”

“I never felt like someone is training me. The atmosphere here makes me want to learn.”

“That’s why you all look energetic. That makes sense.”

“That’s how I like it.”

We had a conversation like that.


As long as we are a machine manufacturer, our priority should be “better quality” and “better service” for customers. If it isn’t, customers won’t choose us.

I have been believing that nurturing the corporate culture will grow employee’s independence and autonomy, which will help us create machines and service systems that others couldn’t even imagine.

This process will take a long period of time.
But this is what we have to get over to be able to offer our original value to customers.


I can’t do it by myself. I need everyone to follow me.

I’ve been trying for 17 years now.
It might be impossible to be completed by the time I retire.
I don’t even know where we will end up with this.

All we can do is keep believing and stick to it.


Through the recent developments of Ibis or new singlefacer, I get the feeling that we are on the right track.



We will keep the faith and keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment