9/7/15

E-mail from the Site


Yesterday I attended anzen-kigan-sai (ritual to pray for the safety) and the machine launching ceremony at one of the customers where ISOWA’s machine had just been installed.

Then this morning I woke up to find that I got a message from one of the ISOWA’s staff who have been working hard there.

I’d like to share it with you.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning.

First of all, I’d like to say thank you for joining us at the ceremony.
I am so relieved that we could successfully run the machine at the highest speed for demonstration.

And I’d also like to thank you for your warm encouragement.

Although there’s still a lot of work left to do, we had dinner together after work today.
I have attached a photo.


We all desperately want this project to succeed.

“I have never been more nervous than I was seeing the machine test run.
But I felt even more rewarded when it went well. And that gave me a huge sense of achievement. It was the best feeling ever.”

That’s what F said in the middle of the dinner.
And I believe all of us feel the same way.

I’m very lucky to get to work with these amazing people and to be part of this big project.

But then again, we still have a long way to go. We will work even harder to get satisfying results.

It would be great if you could visit again when it’s all completed.

Thank you again,

---------------------------------------------------------------------


The above picture is the one he’s talking about.


A big thank you to everyone!

Actually, I’m the one who has to consider himself lucky to have you all.


And we will also try our best to make the customers feel lucky to have ISOWA!

No comments:

Post a Comment