4/28/14

Thank You To Families!


This week, the major matter of conversation at office has been weather.

“Seems like the weather will hold.”

“They said it’d be raining.”

“Latest forecast says it’s going to be cloudy!”

It’s been a week of the jitters.

We had a good reason.
Today is the day of ISOWA family open house for the first time in 5 years.

This is what the layout looks like.


And this is today’s time table.

80 staffs have been putting a lot of effort into planning and preparing.
Obviously, their passion blew the rain away. Although it was raining in many parts of Japan, by some miracle, here in Nagoya, the sun sometimes even showed itself from behind the clouds.
In such a condition, we had 600 guests in total.

There has been so much for family open house.
I wish I could talk about everything.

The theme this time was “appreciation”.
The project members set this theme in hope we could convey a message of appreciation to our families.
That is so us.

I’ve been looking forward to getting to thank them face to face.

How has his family been doing over past the five years?
What do their partners that they married five years ago look like?
How big have their children got?


With excitement, I welcomed the guests at reception, and walked around to convey a message.


Of course it’s not that easy to thank them enough, but I felt I had to tell their father, mother, husband, wife, children and grandchildren.

“They’ve always supported us even when we had to ask for too much.
I’d like to apologize we’ve taken a lot of their time with their families, and thank you for being cooperative.”


And I also want to tell those who weren’t there today.

Every single word you give us is treasure for ISOWA to go on.

“Work for myself and for my beloved family.”

I promise we will do our utmost to realize this belief.

Please walk with us.


And finally, I would like to say a thank you from the heart to all of our staff who has spent a lot of their time and energy to make it successful. Thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment