4/8/14

Thank you for working for ISOWA!

We commended our long time employees at todays morning assembly.


First of all, Mr. F and Mr. I in the above picture, Mr. K whos away on business and Mrs. U of Tokyo office.They’ve been working for us for 40 years.
They are all the same age as me.
Until the last year, 40 year-employees had been older thanI was.
But finally were all of an age.

Mr. H, Mr. Y and Mrs. F from ISOWA HOOPERSWIFT, 30 year-employees.


20 year- employees make me look like someone who just got drafted.
Mr. U, Mr. Ko, Mr. T, Mr. M and Mr. Ka.


Mrs. K whos in her 10th year here.
In spite of the fact that she has worked for 10 years, she still looks young


Mr. H and Mr. O who just turned 20.
I look like a short man between them.


Mr. Y was commended not as a long time employee but for advanced suggestions for improvement.


We gave them time to say a few words.

Without my family and colleagues, I wouldn’t be here.

For talent training, I’ll give my knowledge to only two people in order of arrival.

“I’m so glad to be a part of this warm company.
 
There is much more I want to do.

Tomorrow I’ll be bigger than who I am today.

Everyone was amazing. I hope more staffs tell their storyto us like this.

I thought just for today... and decided to make them do it, which eventually left no time for my speech.

But I believe those stories were worthier listening to than my speech.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been a part of ISOWA.
And I hope ISOWA will have more long time employees in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment