5/28/13

ISOWA Keeps You Going – Always on the Go!

For last two days we’ve been talking about our new goal. The Cardboard Collaboration was a project we worked on from August 2010 to March 2011 where we discussed how to make sustainable profits in the medium-term perspective.

ISOWA Keeps You Going – Always on the Go! That’s the goal concept we set up during this project. If we can do this, we will get our customers to become our fans.

Since then, the concept has penetrated the whole company slowly but surely. Now how can we make that concept a higher priority than conventional numerical targets? That’s what we talked about this time.

Through the discussion, I found that conveying thoughts to someone means repeating it until he or she understands. That’s true for corporate culture reform, in which I’ve always held onto my own belief.

Tonight we had lots of very nice remarks.

Mr. T of the technical division said, “Development for the world, for the people – that’s what I’m always saying. But I’ve realized that I’m really doing it for myself. I can’t help feeling guilty for sitting here.”

No way! That’s just like ISOWA. That sounds exactly like a company where you can work for the happiness of yourself and your family.

Mr. N of sales said, “I think the ultimate goal of that concept is to enable the customers to keep themselves going.” That’s really impressive. You got me!

Mr. Takahashi from SCHOLAR said, “Mr. Isowa is suffering from a gap between heart and sales. Why don’t you just focus on sales that the heart will generate? “

It was a really stimulating off-site activity.

 

                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment